Take a stroll through this guide and see how you can install the No Limits Magic build on Kodi, which is known for its add-ons collection and performance.
How To Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi?
Finally, here’s what you want to know. The following guide will teach you how to install the latest available version of the No Limits Magic Build.
- First, you need to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Kodi. This is needed as we’ll be installing an unofficial Kodi addon. Once done, return to this article.
- Launch Kodi, and go to its settings (by clicking on the cogwheel icon). Then, navigate to ‘File Manager‘ and open this option. Finally, double-click on ‘Add Source’.
- A pop-up will emerge. Click on ‘<None>‘ and then input the following URL (which is the latest repo of the No Limits build): https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co. Click on ‘OK’ to input the URL.
- Now, you need to provide a name for your new file source (at the bottom of the pop-up). You can go with ‘No Limits‘, and then click on ‘OK’ again to dismiss the pop-up.
- Return to the home screen and select ‘Add-ons‘ on the left-placed menu panel. Then, click on the open box icon and choose ‘Install from ZIP file‘. Navigate to ‘No Limits‘ and you’ll see a ZIP file named ‘plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip‘. Click on this file to install the build’s Installation Wizard.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > No Limits Wizard. Open this addon.
- Once the addon opens, click on ‘Install/Update‘ and you’ll see a list of the currently available builds. Go ahead and select any of those. Also, please note that there are several servers to choose from – so make sure to try them out all if you face any problems with downloading or installing this build. At the time of writing this article, we managed to download the build from the third available server.
- You will be asked to choose between a ‘Fresh‘ and ‘Standard‘ install. We always recommend going with the ‘Fresh’ installation, as this is the best way to avoid potential problems. However, please note that this type of installation will erase all your current Kodi content.
- Now, the No Limits Magic build will be downloaded and installed in the background. Wait for the process to finish and then choose ‘Force Quit‘ to shut down your Kodi.
- The next time you open Kodi – you should be greeted by this newly installed build. Give it a few minutes to fully load and update everything. That’s it – enjoy it!
How to install Kodi no limits on firestick?
STEP #1: Turn on Unknown Sources for third-party Installation
1: If you haven’t turned on “Unknown Sources” already, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Unknown Sources. Now turn it on.
2. Click “Yes” when prompted
STEP #2: Add Build Source and Install No Limits Wizard
1: Now go back to Kodi home screen, and click the “Settings” icon.
2: Click “File Manager”
3: Go to last option in the list “Add Source”
4: Click “None”
5: Enter the following link: https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co
6: Write “Kodi No Limits” in the “Media Source Name” field. Recheck the URL / name, and click OK.
7: Now go to Kodi’s main screen and click “Add-ons”. Now select the “Package Installer” (the box-shaped icon) from the top left of the screen.
8: Click “Install from Zip file” and then select “Kodi No Limits”.
9: Select plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip for Kodi 17.6 Krypton and lower version.
Click plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip for Kodi 18 Leia.
After the selection of the zip file as mentioned above, click OK.
10: Wait for a few seconds and you will get the notification “No Limits Wizard Add-on installed” on the right top corner of your screen.
If you are a Kodi Leia user, you will see a bunch of popups after this notification. Get rid of those popups by clicking appropriate buttons as needed.
STEP #3: Install No Limits Build from No Limits Wizard
1: Reach back to the Kodi home screen and then select Add-ons > Program Add-ons. Now click “No Limits Wizard” Addon listed on the right side.
If you are using Kodi Leia version of the wizard, click INSTALL/UPDATE NO LIMITS BUILDS after opening the No Limits Wizard
2: You will see several No Limits build. You can select as per your preference. I am proceeding with “No Limits Magic (No XXX Section)”.
Both Kodi Leia and Kodi Krypton have the same build menu.
3: Now wait for the download process to complete. It could take some time even with high internet speed.
4: After downloading the No limits Kodi build, wait for files to extract. You don’t need to perform any further action. It will automatically exit when all the process is complete. If it asks, select “Force Close Kodi”.
5: Now restart Kodi on your PC. If you are installing it on Fire Stick or Fire TV, unplug your device plug it back after a couple of minutes. Then open the Kodi on FireStick.
Wait for the No Limits magic build to auto-complete remaining steps like finishing skin settings and building menu. You should leave it idle for around 15 minutes to avoid any errors. No Limits Magic build is now installed on Kodi. Cheers!!!
How to use No Limits Magic build
Simply go the Add-ons menu by clicking on the Add-ons tab from the main menu. Once you are in the Add-ons menu, go to Program Add-ons and select No Limits Magic Wizard. Over there you will see a list of various No Limits builds, choose the one that suits your need. The build will be downloaded and you will be able to access it easily.
Are No Limits build down
No, Kodi No Limits is not down!
The news that surfaced on social media platforms was false. It was actually this source link of No Limits build that went down: ‘http://kodinolimits.srve.io/kodi/’.
Kodi No Limits Magic Build is still active with the repository sources that are mentioned at the beginning of this guide.
No Limits Magic vs No Limits FireStick lite
There is no major difference between the two builds. No Limits FireStick Lite was made specifically for users who want to use No Limits build on Kodi. Kodi No Limits FireStick Lite is smaller and has fewer add-ons than Kodi No Limits Build.