Covenant Kodi is the replacement for the popular Exodus add-on. … If you are looking for a simple way to install the best add-ons and repositories quickly and efficiently, I suggest using a Kodi Build. Click the link below for a list of the Best Kodi Builds.
How to install covenant on Kodi?
How to install Covenant to Kodi to watch free movies. We will use the Kodi repository to install Covenant addon on Kodi. Here are the steps:
STEP 1: Launch Kodi and click open the Settings Menu.
STEP 2: Click System Settings (Kodi Leia users will click System)
STEP 3: On the left click Add-ons
STEP 4: On the same screen, click the Unknown Sources toggle
STEP 5: Click Yes when prompted
STEP 6: Now click open File Manager as shown in the picture below (in Kodi Leia this option is in the top row)
STEP 7: Now click on Add Source.
STEP 8: When you click open Add Source, a box will appear. Just click <None>. Now, a new menu will pop-up wherein you’ll be asked to put the pathname/URL. Just type http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ in the box like shown in the picture below and click OK.-
STEP 9: In the next step, put Kodi in the media source name as shown below. Please cross-check very carefully before proceeding any further. Then only click OK.
STEP 10: Now click Backspace several times to head back to the main menu. Now open the Add-ons menu.
STEP 11: Now open package installer (the open-box icon on top-left as shown below).
STEP 12: Now Select open Install from Zip File.
STEP 13: Now locate and select Kodil and open repository.kodil.zip and click OK. The installation will begin.
STEP 14: Now again go back to the main menu and click open Add-ons and then click open the package installer as done earlier. This time click open Install from Repository as shown in the image below.
STEP 15: Now select Kodil Repository and then select Video Add-ons.
STEP 16: Now just scroll down and find Covenant. Once you find it, click to open it.
STEP 17: Now click Install on the next screen
For Kodi Leia users, a popup will be displayed after clicking Install. Click OK to continue
STEP 18: Congratulations. Everything is done and you have now successfully installed Covenant on your Kodi using this method. Now enjoy the vast ocean of amazing media offered by Covenant and enjoy it on your PC or Amazon Fire TV.
How to install covenant on Kodi 17.6?
Lazy Kodi repo has been making some headlines as it is a new repository and has all the popular add-ons.
When we talk about popular add-ons, the first add-on that pops-up in our mind is Covenant Kodi add-on and why would it not, it has been in the limelight for quite some time now.
Above all, the great thing to see is that this repository has Covenant Kodi add-on in it.
Follow these steps to install Covenant Kodi add-on using Lazy Kodi repo:
- Open Kodi > Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click ‘None’ > tenter this URL: http://lazykodi.com/ > Click OK.
- Name this source: ‘Lazy Kodi’ > Click OK > Click OK again.
- Go back to Kodi Home > Open Add-ons menu > Click on Box-icon.
- Click Install from Zip File.
- Click on Lazy Kodi.
- Three options: Repositories, Zips and Wizard will be visible.
- Select the Repositories option.
- Click on ANDROIDABA.
- Click on Repository.
- Click on repository.Kodil-1.4.zip > Kodi Israel Repository will be installed.
- Now Return to your Home Screen > Click on Add-ons tab > Click on the box icon > Click Install from Repository.
- Open Kodi Israel Repository > Go to Video Add-ons > Select Covenant > Click Install.
How to install covenant on Kodi 17.4?
For installing covenant add-on using this method you have to go to the colossal repository.
1. First of all the user have to open Kodi krypton.
2. Then after opening Kodi krypton, the user has to click on the Settings option which is at the top left corner.
3. Then the user has to go to the System Settings then to the Expert Mode and click on Add-ons option.
4. The user has to make sure to turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option else the user not be able to install third-party add-ons.
5. After doing this much process a warning box will pop up, a user has to click ‘Yes’.
6. Now the user has to go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the ‘Settings’ option.
7. Then after this much process, the user has to go to the file manager option tap on the Add Source option.
8. Then the user has to Add source and then type in this address: https://cazwall.com/repo/
9. the user can name it as “Cazwall”.
10. After the application has been installed the user has to go back to the home screen.
11. Now, go to Add-ons and the user has to install it from .zip file.
12. Now the user has to Choose the ‘Cazwall’option and then go to the Repository option.
13. Now the user has to install the following simplycaz-1.0.1.zip.
14. Now you have to wait until and unless you see the add-on enabled notification.
15. Now the user has to select install from repository.
16. Now the user has to Choose the Simply Caz repository to explore it.
17. Now you have to Click on the Video Add-ons option and then go to Covenant option and press install.
18. Now you have to wait until and unless you see the enabled notification of covenant add-ons.
19. Now the user has to go back to the Kodi home screen and tap on the add-ons option from the left-hand column.
20. Now each video add-ons the user installs including the covenant will be shown here.