1.The arrows are a beautiful and dynamic design.
In addition to their aesthetic beauty, arrows can mean that you and your best friend are real warriors. And it’s a message that deserves to be sent.
2. Sometimes, a little help to each other is all you need.
There is no better place to hide a matching tattoo than in a complex design. The beauty of this concept lies in the fact that the two models can be completely different, but with just a small element that hints at the fact that you and your best friend have identical tattoos, this design becomes even more special.
3. If you and your crew really love the sea, this is your design
How is it a simple emblem that you can share with those who represent the world for you and share your passion for everything about the ocean?
4. Floral designs are always very intricate and personal.
Also, matching both tattoos on the side of your ankles makes them even more personal. This is a great choice to really show the lasting bond you share with your BFF.
5. Being young, wild and free must be celebrated.
Share this beautiful design with your besties to never forget those carefree days during which you conquered the sky like a paper plane.
6. Promises that must be kept forever must be honored in ink.
Few things in this world are more serious than a pinky promise. If you are daring enough to make one, have it inked next to your best friend.
7. Adding color to your tattoos is never a bad idea.
In this case, the tattoos are giraffes but imagine that you can change them for any zoo animal and focus on the magical color scheme on the pattern. Now, it’s something that is worth getting matching tattoos.
8 Hearts are always beautiful, but if they look like a 3-year-old, they are even more special.
Few tattoos will be as pure and honest as this one. Simple but powerful.
9. Sometimes it is not so much the design that is chosen, but rather the part of the body on which one is tattooed.
Getting a tattoo with your best friend in the same area of your body, and more if he is intimate, is as special as proving that your friendship will last forever.
10. Roses, with thorns and all, are the perfect icon for a BFF relationship.
Because usually your relationship will be beautfiul and wonderful, yet at some point, it will also hurt you dearly.
11. If you are electric together, look no further.
Lightning was a big deal in the 80s, but they seem to have been forgotten. But if you want to make a true statement about your age and share an electric relationship with your best friend, these finger tattoos are amazing.
12. If you like finger tattoos and make statements, this is the tattoo you need.
Do people even say YOLO these days? I do not think so, but these matching tattoos send a clear message to the universe, which gets them to the top of our list of tattoos you should get with your best friend.
13. The simplest of drawings can be the most beautiful.
I mean, what is there to love about these little roses?
14. A half moon can be so sexy.
Half-moons, when they match and complement each other with your best friend, can really be a sexy model. Even more so if you get it on your ribcage.
15. Let your inner geek fly high and opt for a complementary story.
This design is specific to Rick and Morty fans. But think of creativity with this concept. Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote? Bart and Homer Simpson? The possibilities are limitless. You decide.
16. The complexity of a lotus flower can be simply illustrated.
I have always loved lotus flowers because they are so complex and yet easy to draw. In my opinion, this makes them even more remarkable and can almost work as a brand element for you and your best friend.
17. It’s become a thing to count the years you’ve been friends with someone.
They are also great conversation starters.
18. A little finger promise with a deep message is something to share with your best friend.
“What will be, será” is the message, as the song in English says, “Whatever it is, it will be.” This seems to be a good motto of friendship.
19. You both love pizza and you want the world to know.
So it’s the state for you. In addition, notice the details: every best friend always gets his favorite toppings!
20. The love is over and nothing better than to share your bestie.
These are beautiful and send a clear message of love, patience, and longevity.
21. Tattoos on the spine are super sexy, so their correspondence will make you a topic of conversation.
The beautiful design of the arrow along your spine will definitely attract people’s attention. Even more, if you show that it fits your BFF.
22 These complementary tattoos are all you are looking for.
This design speaks volumes in such a simple way. The message of friendship and fellowship is quite powerful, perhaps because of the simplicity of its design.
23. Really written messages that complement each other are another great option.
Tell the universe exactly what you want and what you expect. And if you do it in unison with your best friend, it’s even better.
24. If you love avocados so much that you cannot go a day without it, this is your tattoo.
Of course, your BFF will also be there, next to you, getting the other half of the avocado inked.
25. For those who do not give up and stand together, whatever happens.
You are both warriors and your BFF tattoos prove it. Adding an individual detail is also a great way to stay unique.
26. These are delicate: they are alike but are not.
Yet the message is important in our day.